For Episode 46, we sip on Hop JuJu and chat with special guest Taylor Joffrion, who’s grandfather may or may not have played with a certain local baseball team in the 1954 World Series.
We discuss our top five favorite East side hangouts in Cleveland, Colin Kaepernick’s NFL settlement, Tristan Thompson’s latest cheating scandal, and we review Cornerstone Brewery in Berea.
Episode 46 wraps up with a review of Brite Winterfest 2019 in Ohio City.
As always, follow us on social media at @thelotlpodcast (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram).
- Brite Winter 2019: Feb. 23 (West Bank of the Flats, Cleveland)
- 10th Annual Brite Winter Festival
- Outdoor music and art festival
- Free admission
- Food trucks and beer tents
- Various entertainment
- VIP option ($45) includes:
- Heated tent access to warm up
- Private restroom trailer
- Snacks + unlimited hot chocolate/coffee
- Private VIP bar
- Enhanced viewing for shows
- Also available: VIP ticket w/hotel and shuttle service package ($200)
More information at: http://www.britewinter.com/