Poll off the week: Are you concerned about Baker’s performances thus far?
Top 5 of the week: Ethnic foods
What’s happening? Discussion on the city’s decision to open Muni Lot “late” for Sunday Night Football
- Top DAWG Block Party: Sept. 21 (Public Square, Cleveland)
- Free Browns party hosted by WNCX, 92.3 The Fan radio, Destination Cleveland, and The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland
- Noon – 4 p.m.
- NBC’s Sunday Night Football bus
- Cash bar, food, games, DJ’s, and prizes
- For more information, visit: https://www.clevelandpublicsquare.com/post/top-dawg-block-party-in-the-square-september-21
- IngenuityFest 2019: Sept. 27 – 29 (Hamilton Collaborative; 5401 Hamilton Ave.)
- A festival where arts, science and technology intersect.
- 2019 theme is “Dreamscapes”
- Hamilton Collaborative: “supports and encourages artisans and innovators working in Cleveland. Our incubator provides resources and networking opportunities…”
- Featuring plenty of food carts and alcohol, including Masthead, Market Garden, Goldhorn Brewery & Watershed Distillery
- Live music, open mic, demonstrations, art for sale
- Friday: 6 p.m. – 1 a.m.; Saturday: 1 p.m. – 1 a.m.; Sunday 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
For more information, visit: http://ingenuitycleveland.com/ingenuityfest/