Beer of the week: Spooky Tooth by Fatheads
Poll off the week: Pumpkin Beer or Pumpkin Spice Coffee?
Top 5 of the week: Bars/restaurants we haven’t tried yet
What’s happening? Discussion on the vaping “epidemic”
- Rocket Mortgage Field House Open House: Sept. 28th (Downtown)
- Free to public but must register for a ticket
- 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Self guided tours
- Giveaways & Prizes
- Ability to sample new food options
- Photo op on Cavs Court
- IngenuityFest 2019: Sept. 27 – 29 (Hamilton Collaborative; 5401 Hamilton Ave.)
- A festival where arts, science and technology intersect.
- 2019 theme is “Dreamscapes”
- Hamilton Collaborative: “supports and encourages artisans and innovators working in Cleveland. Our incubator provides resources and networking opportunities…”
- Featuring plenty of food carts and alcohol, including Masthead, Market Garden, Goldhorn Brewery & Watershed Distillery
- Live music, open mic, demonstrations, art for sale
- Friday: 6 p.m. – 1 a.m.; Saturday: 1 p.m. – 1 a.m.; Sunday 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
For more information, visit: http://ingenuitycleveland.com/ingenuityfest/