Beer of the week: Polka Pilsner & Dead Man’s Curve IPA by Goldhorn Brewery
Poll off the week: Do you watch horror movies?
Top 5 of the week: Top 5 Halloween/scary movies
“Jimmy In the CLE”: None this week
Westside Brewery Tour: Avon, Rail Road, and Sibling breweries
Browns: huge W over Ravens; Browns – Seahawks preview
Cavs: preseason begins; new subscription-based ticket package
- 2019 Christmas Ale First Pour: Oct. 24-25 (Great Lakes Brewery)
- An annual Cleveland tradition quite unlike any other
- Brewery opens at 11 a.m. (Oct. 24), with “Santa” breaking the first keg at 11:30 a.m.
- Christmas Ale-themed foods will be served throughout the day
- Brewnuts will have special themed donuts
- Pictures with Santa from 4 – 7 p.m.
- Draft-only available on the 24th — no growlers or crowlers
- First bottles available from the gift shop only on Oct. 25th.
- Bottles will be available throughout the city after Oct. 28th.
For more information, check out: https://www.facebook.com/events/722534074826011/