Beer of the week:
- Elvis Juice Grapefruit-Infused IPA by Brewdog
- Becky Blueberry Apple Ale by Platform (technically a cider)
Poll off the week: Who is to blame for the Browns loss to Seattle: the Refs or Freddie Kitchens?
Top 5 of the week: Top five villains/bad guys
Guest of the week: Jordan the Hoff from Columbus
“Jimmy In the CLE”: None this week
- Preview of Browns – Patriots
- Browns trade C/G Austin Corbett to Rams for 2021 draft pick
- Columbus Blue Jackets season preview
- The Columbus Crew are building a new stadium
- Review of Willoughby Brewing Co.
- Review of BRIM Brewery (in Willoughby)
- 2019 Christmas Ale First Pour: Oct. 24-25 (Great Lakes Brewery)
- An annual Cleveland tradition quite unlike any other
- Brewery opens at 11 a.m. (Oct. 24), with “Santa” breaking the first keg at 11:30 a.m.
- Christmas Ale-themed foods will be served throughout the day
- Brewnuts will have special themed donuts
- Pictures with Santa from 4 – 7 p.m.
- Draft-only available on the 24th — no growlers or crowlers
- First bottles available from the gift shop only on Oct. 25th.
- Bottles will be available throughout the city after Oct. 28th.
- For more information, check out: https://www.facebook.com/events/722534074826011/