Beer of the week:
- Elliot Ness Amber Lager by Great Lakes Brewing Co.
Poll off the week: Which former Indian would you rather win the World Series: Michael Brantley or Yan Gomes?
Top 5 of the week: Top 5 video games
Guest of the week: PineappleFreak, aka, Caleb Vachic of Wholesome Transmissions Podcast. We discussed the inspiration and purpose for Wholesome Transmissions and toxicity in gaming and social media.
“Jimmy In the CLE”: None this week
- Preview of Browns – Patriots
- World Series discussion
- 2019 Christmas Ale First Pour: Oct. 24-25 (Great Lakes Brewery)
- An annual Cleveland tradition quite unlike any other
- Brewery opens at 11 a.m. (Oct. 24), with “Santa” breaking the first keg at 11:30 a.m.
- Christmas Ale-themed foods will be served throughout the day
- Brewnuts will have special themed donuts
- Pictures with Santa from 4 – 7 p.m.
- Draft-only available on the 24th — no growlers or crowlers
- First bottles available from the gift shop only on Oct. 25th.
- Bottles will be available throughout the city after Oct. 28th.
- For more information, check out: https://www.facebook.com/events/722534074826011/
As usual, follow us on social media at @thelotlpodcast (Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram).
Thanks for listening!