Beer of the week:
- 12 Dogs of Christmas Ale by Thirsty Dog
Poll off the week: Is it too early to listen to Christmas music the day after Halloween?
Top 5 of the week: Top five pet peeves
Guest of the week: None this week
“Jimmy In the CLE”: None this week
- Preview of Browns – Bills
- Kluber staying in Cleveland — for now
- Cavs youngsters giving fans some entertainement
- Phunkenship Brewery review
- Winterfest 2019: Nov. 30 (Tower City)
- Cleveland’s official kick-off for the holiday season
- Lighting of the Christmas tree
- Ice skating rink
- Food, adult beverages, and more
- Live music
- Organized by the Downtown Cleveland Alliance
- For more information: https://www.thisiscleveland.com/things-to-do/annual-events/winterfest
- 12 Beers of Christmas: Nov. 27 (Der Braumeister; 13046 Lorain Avenue)
- 2:30 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Very popular event — multiple Christmas Ales tapped
- Special food offerings
- Reservations required to attend
- Two live singings of Silent Night with attendees
- For more information, and to reserve a table for the event, visit: https://derbrau.com/clevelands-original-12-beers-of-christmas/
As usual, follow us on social media at @thelotlpodcast (Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram).
Thanks for listening!