Beer of the week:
- Three Hos Christmas Ale by Saucy Brew Works
Poll off the week: Thanksgiving or Christmas?
Top 5 of the week: Top 5 Cleveland Christmas Ales
Guest of the week: None
“Jimmy In the CLE”: None this week
- Netflix special The Devil Next Door
- A feature about a man who lives in Cleveland who has been accused of being a Nazi war criminal
- New taco place in Lakewood: Hola Tacos
- Same owners as Barroco (Columbian cuisine in Lakewood and Crocker Park in Westlake)
- Looks authentic, per pictures I’ve seen.
- Could this be another authentic taco option in Cleveland?
- Scene article: https://www.clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2019/12/03/now-open-hola-tacos-in-lakewood?utm_source=feature&utm_medium=home&utm_campaign=hpfeatures&utm_content=HomeTopFeature
- Various Christmas Concerts in Cleveland: Dec. (various locations)
- There are many Christmas-themed concerts in the CLE.
- For more information, check out the roundup from Cleveland Scene: https://www.clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2019/12/03/a-whole-bunch-of-christmas-concerts-and-the-rest-of-the-classical-music-to-catch-this-week
As usual, follow us on social media at @thelotlpodcast (Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram).
Thanks for listening!