Beer of the week:
- Sleigh All Day IPA w/ Spruce Tips by Masthead Brewing Co.
Poll off the week: Flaming Hot Cheetos or Hot Fries?
Top 5 of the week: Top 5 Cleveland holiday tourist destinations
Guest of the week: Not technically a guest, but our good friend and correspondent Stephen Stephano is back to discuss his four-part series on how to run a marathon
“Jimmy In the CLE”: None this week
- Saucy Brew Works opening ANOTHER CLElocation (Pinecrest), plus a Detroit location
- Smallest location yet (2000 square feet)
- Plan is to open Spring 2020
- Detroit location to open Spring 2020, too
- Detroit Free Press article: https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2019/12/11/cleveland-based-saucy-brew-works-opening-detroit-location-2020/4392000002/
- This now makes 3 new locations for next year (Columbus is the third)
- Various Christmas Concerts in Cleveland: Dec. (various locations)
- There are many Christmas-themed concerts in the CLE.
- For more information, check out the roundup from Cleveland Scene: https://www.clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2019/12/03/a-whole-bunch-of-christmas-concerts-and-the-rest-of-the-classical-music-to-catch-this-week
As usual, follow us on social media at @thelotlpodcast (Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram).
Thanks for listening!